- Full-time permanent position
- Blacktown location
- Immediate Start
Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with strong presence in traditional staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health, defence, and education.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
The primary role of a Rostering Consultant is to assist management and the operations consultants in filling the roster requirements. With an influx of participants, and the associated need for support workers, we are currently looking to strengthen our team in the Blacktown office.
Other duties of the role would be to manage the roster on daily basis, allocation of shifts of support workers, ensure all new documentation are all compliant when support workers applicants are processed.
- Manage the roster according to the Annual Workforce Plan
- Adopt successful recruitment practices to match client needs regarding skill, continuity and availability
- Identifying gaps in the roster, ensuring there is a pool of support workers credentialed and ready for shifts
- Process applicant files and enter onto operating system.
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects assigned by your manager
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. Ongoing training will be provided for the position.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
- Hold current or willing to obtain a Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Hold current Police Check (3 years) or be willing to let HCA run one
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!