Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services, and deliver best practice training. At HCA, employee happiness is at the core of everything we do. Our fantastic company culture and a strong focus on staff wellbeing is what sets us apart from the rest!
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
When you join our Allied Health team, you join one of the biggest allied health providers in the country working with Residential Aged Care, Homecare, NDIS, and Wellness Centres. We genuinely care for our team and do everything we can to ensure you are hitting your career goals from a clinical and leadership perspective.
Why New Graduates Choose HCA
- Receive joining bonus ($500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural)
- Clinical diversity: work across every clinical setting with one employer!
- One-year new graduate program – created with graduate clinicians in mind, our graduate program will give all new allied health professionals the confidence and tools to step into your career with HCA confidently!
- You will be equipped with clinical and non-clinical support to ensure you are feeling welcome, comfortable, and empowered to do what you do
- National professional development calendar with monthly events
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Clear career progression opportunities
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Gold-standard credentialing and above-award salaries
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements!
- Permanent and locum positions are available nationally (QLD, WA, NT, VIC, NSW, SA, ACT, TAS) giving you the opportunity to work in your local area or see the country with regional working holidays
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Flexible start dates
- Ongoing training from your very own mentors
- Our staff well-being matters. supportive People & Culture Team, AltiusLife well-being app as well as a free and confidential counseling service for our staff.
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid! (T&C apply)
To Be Considered
- Relevant allied health qualification
- AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID vaccination for all Residential Aged Care Workers – must have received the 1st dose by 16 September 2021
- Current flu vaccination
Our Recruitment Process
Our experienced team is here to ensure you’re ready to step into your next assignment stress-free and with all the support you need. No matter what you’re looking for, we’re here to handle it all for you, from resume writing and interview preparation to travel arrangements and contract negotiation!
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below or email your resume to Abigail;
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!