Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. At HCA, employee happiness is at the core of everything we do. Our fantastic company culture and strong focus on staff wellbeing is what sets us apart from the rest!
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
Why New Graduates Choose HCA
- Receive joining bonus ($500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural)
- One-year new graduate program – created with graduate clinicians in mind, our graduate program will give all new allied health professionals the confidence and tools to step into your career with HCA confidently!
- $70,000 starting remuneration
- National professional development calendar with monthly events
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Clear career progression opportunities
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements!
- Permanent and locum positions available nationally (QLD, WA, NT, VIC, NSW, SA, ACT, TAS) giving you the opportunity to work in your local area or see the country with regional working holidays
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Flexible start dates
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid! (T&C apply)
To Be Considered
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- Current flu vaccine
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to us today
– [email protected] or call Jade on
02 9024 3265
The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been spearheading the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early next year.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!