HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a Public Hospital with 172 beds and a long and successful history in providing high quality care to the community. They provide a range of services to the community, including Allied Health Services, Mental Health, Intensive Care, Oncology, and more, 24hrs a day.
About the Role
- Location: Mildura, VIC
- Full time, ASAP Start
- Maternity cover – till March 2022
- Grade 2 OT with 2 years’ previous experience
- Accommodation may be provided for the right candidate
- – Equipment prescription, minor home modifications, cognitive assessments, MDT experience
– Supervising grade 1 OTs, overseeing grade 1 team, completing admin responsibilities such as approving invoices, triaging referrals, attending meetings on behalf of the OT team
– Overseeing outpatients, Stroke/Neuro outpatient follow up, overseeing small hand therapy caseload (burns, minor splint fabrications, ROM), community home visits for DC planning.
To be Considered
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA
- A current Police Check
- A current Flu Vaccine
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle on 02 9024 3291
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!