Why Healthcare Australia Allied Health
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About Our Graduate Program
Our graduate program focuses on giving you the tools and foundations you will need to work independently and confidently in a clinical setting. You will be equipped with clinical and non-clinical support to ensure you are feeling welcome, comfortable and empowered to do what you do.
About Your New Role
We have facilities located in idyllic beachside / metro / regional locations across Queensland. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them. You will also have the opportunity to be part of our new graduate program, offering mentorship & professional development, setting you up for success! You will attend a graduation after completion of this program!
**Permanent Full time & Part time opportunities**
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance & strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
- Salaries starting at $75,000 plus super
- $5,00 Joining Bonus!! (T&C’s apply!)
- One to One training & mentorship
- $5,000 worth of internal and external professional development fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- Relevant territory qualification
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Flu / COVID19 vaccine
- NDIS check
- Police check
- Must be based in Australia
How to apply:
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected] /
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen- 02 9024 3221
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!