Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Occupational Therapist to join our team to provide quality community aged care and NDIS services.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality assessments and interventions that will greatly assist our clients to stay safe in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
This role will involve travelling to client homes – what a great opportunity to be paid to explore the city!
Key responsibilities/ Case load:
You will be a caring and committed Occupational Therapist focused on providing quality care while building meaningful relationships. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and enjoy the opportunity to support other clinicians.
- Functional assessments
- Equipment prescription
- Home modifications
- ADL and IADL assessments
- Cognitive assessments
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Part-time or casual
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: North-West, TAS
- Flexible working hours – opportunity to work school hours for a better work & family life balance!
- Work from homeflexibility – do your report writing from home.
- Paid travel between consults and reimbursement for KMs travelled + allowances
- $5,000 yearly PD Fund(value of internal & external training)
- $500Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Opportunities for intrastate and interstate travel
- Supportive and inclusive multidisciplinary team
- Career development – clear progression pathways
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Internal professional development events
- Leadership programmes
- Generous paid leave/ parental leave entitlements – we love seeing our HCA family grow!
- Staff rewards & discounts offered from a variety of brands and retailers, including major grocery and petrol brands.
- Refer a friend to HCA & receive $500!
- Recognised tertiary degree – Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8639 5316 for a confidential chat!
We looking forward to hearing from you!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!