Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
About the role
You will need to be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships with residents. The facility is located in Orange , NSW. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/Part time hours available (Locum & Casual also welcome)
- Caseload– pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
Benefits of your new role;
- $1,000 Joining/ Referral Bonus!
- One to One training and mentor ship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development- Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold Standard Credentialing- making us the safest employer in the market
To be Considered you will need;
- Relevant qualification
- General Full AHPRA registration or eligible
- Valid police check
- Current Flu Vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or email your resume to
For a confidential discussion please call Natasha on 02 9024 3286
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!