Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a South Australian, family-owned and operated provider of unique supported accommodation and care services for people living with a complex disability. They have always looked inwards in the pursuit of excellence and surround themselves with people who have distinct perspectives about how disability services can be effective and creative.
About the Role:
- Permanent role
- Full time or part time available
- ASAP start
- Working days and hours: Monday – Friday 9-5pm (start & finish time can be negotiated with the manager upon commencement)
- Location: Home base in Salisbury. This role will require the OT & Physio to be flexible and willing to travel as our client referrals are for all over Adelaide Metropolitan Areas
- Caseload: The Target is 75% billables for the month.
- Work collaboratively with NDIS participants, families and support networks to improve effectiveness and drive positive outcomes.
- Ensure cohesive service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating as required with internal and external stakeholders
- Car allowance is included in the package.
To be considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Occupational Therapy)
- Must have full AHPRA
- Valid Police check
- Current Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Full rivers license
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!