Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a Private Practice with several clinics across north Brisbane region, Redcliffe Peninsula and Caboolture regions, specialising in hand, wrist and upper limb injuries. Their team of therapists help their clients through a wide variety of evidence-based treatment techniques tailored to them and their lifestyle. Their aim is to provide most technically sophisticated and up-to-date Hand Therapy services possible, to achieve excellent results for their clients.
About the Role
- ASAP Start
- Full and part-time available
- Location: Brendale, QLD
- Caseload – A mix of clients to be seen at the clinic with hand and upper limb injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, finger avulsion fractures, joint injuries and distal radius fractures. Pain management in clients with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- New graduates welcome
What’s on Offer
- Salary $80,000 – $120,000 per year (pro-rata) depending on experience
- Working in a facility with 3 other therapists
- Continuous work load within a busy clinic
To be Considered
- A min of 1 year experience in hand therapy
- Tertiary qualification – Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current Police check
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call the recruitment team Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!