HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About the Client:
They are a well-established Private Practice with a multidisciplinary team providing the highest-level paediatric and adult therapy services. They take enormous pride in their experienced health professionals with qualifications and skills offering patients consistent and high-quality services.
About the Role:
- Location: Taree NSW
- Work Type: Full/Part Time
- Salary: $70,000 -$100,000 + super, pro-rata (depending on experience)
- Deliver occupational therapy with the understanding of meaningful connection
- Establish effective and collaborative relationships with team members, parents, carers, other service providers and relevant community members or organisations in order to ensure their participation in planning, decision making and reporting.
- Maintain accurate records of client’s progress.
- Prepare assessment, observation and progress reports as required.
- Contribute to team assessments and treatment planning.
- In collaboration with families and other team members, plan and deliver appropriate intervention services which build on family strengths, needs, priorities and meets quality service standards.
- Provide support and consultation to meet the identified needs.
- Support the learning of others through skill sharing, formal and informal training and giving feedback.
- Establish and maintain service partnerships and work collaboratively to build networks with relevant service providers in the government and community sector.
To be Considered:
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy, or equivalent.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to providing quality services and care to children and adults with a disability
- Willingness to learn
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Current NDIS Worker’s Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willing to obtain)
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle on 02 9024 3291
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!