Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
About the role
You will need to be a caring and committed Occupational Therapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships with residents. The facility is located in Sippy Downs, QLD You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/Part time hours available (Locum & Casual also welcome)
- Caseload– pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
What’s on offer:
- Generous Joining bonus $$
- Flexible working hours
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Relevant allied health qualification
- AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID vaccination for all Residential Aged Care Workers – must have received the 1st dose by 16 September 2021
- Current flu vaccination
- Working rights
Apply direct or please email your CV to Natasha Armstrong –
For a confidential discussion please call 02 90243286.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!