Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of We are Accountable, We Care, We are Team Players, We are Leaders, We Understand Your Needs.
Our St Kilda Road office is on the hunt for high energy Operations Consultants, specialising in rostering and allocating shifts within the Community Care space. With a dedicated focus on the Disability and Out of Home Care Sector, you will manage new and existing client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Varied full time and casual roles available, including after hours.
- Rostering healthcare workers using HCA’s booking system.
- Effectively managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring we are offering superior customer service and workforce supports.
- Time sensitive administration tasks such as booking shifts and responding to email requests.
- A high level of attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A passion for working with people with disabilities, people experiencing homelessness and supporting children with a background of trauma.
Previous experience gained from within a call centre environment will be highly regarded, as would experience in a similar role in the healthcare or social services sector.
Benefits of Working at HCA
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home 2 days per week.
- Achievable monthly and quarterly commission structure in place.
- Emphasis on team culture, inclusive and fun events.
- Join a large organisation with growth internal opportunities.
- Free and confidential EAP service, covering multiple sessions per year.
- Enjoy a rewarding career, maintaining a service for those in need.
- Great office location on St Kilda Road, with views of the Shrine of Remembrance and the Royal Botanical Gardens. Close to Flinders Street and public transport.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
It a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!