Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse business with a strong presence in the staffing of Nursing, Community, Medical and Allied sectors in all States of Australia. We are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability being the heart and soul of what we deliver to our clients, candidates and the most vulnerable people in our society.
If your passion is providing superior customer service and making a difference in the lives of others, this is the opportunity for you! Demonstrated experience in an operational, fast-paced commercial call centre, admin, sales or recruitment environment will help you to be successful in this busy role. Knowledge of the Healthcare, Nursing or aged care industry would be highly regarded.
In this role, you will provide support to our clients by managing the placement of temporary Healthcare staff across Victoria alongside our fun, friendly and thriving operations team.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a friendly personality and excellent phone manner
- Will have strong organisational skills
- Strong client service and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Intermediate to high levels of PC literacy – MS Office, particularly excel.
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines.
- Love to work in a fun environment
If you have a great attitude and want to make a difference, come and join our strong and growing team. We would love to hear from you!
Please send your most recent resume by clicking on ‘Apply now’.
To learn more about HCA:
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!