Our client, a leading hospital with an excellent reputation for the delivery of high-quality clinical care is seeking an experienced ANUM / Nurse Unit Manager to join their management team.
The Nurse Unit Manager (NUM) Perioperative Services is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality, safe, and evidence-based practice across perioperative, sterile supply, day procedure, and infection control services through effective leadership and management of both staff and other resources. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a ANUM to step up into a Nurse Unit Management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
To succeed in this role you will need
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years Perioperative nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential.
- You will ideally have had experience as ANUM before, however this role could also be suited to you if you are an experienced Nurse seeking a transition to ANUM position.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, please call Val Clarke on 0497 910 391 for a confidential chat or forward a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!