- Opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers
- Osborne Park Location
- Full-time, permanent role with hybrid working arrangements
We are highly committed to providing outstanding service to our clients and all stakeholders; as such we require a highly experienced Personal Assistant. This role is responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer, and to the General Managers where required.
Reporting to the COO., tasks include management of email, calendar, travel management for the CEO, along with admin and clerical duties, project and event management, expense processing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the organisation of internal and external meetings for COO & GM’s
- Produce & collate monthly board report
- Produce & distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Manage, develop and implement systems and process
- Liaise with and direct national office administrators to ensure consistent, efficient and cost-effective policies and practices are in place
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies and procedures
- Actively identify, develop and implement business process improvements and efficiencies within your area
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects assigned by your manager
This is a full time, permanent role offering an attractive salary.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service from reception in greeting external clients and other visitors to the office
- Answering and monitoring phones, transferring calls and handling enquiries in a professional manner
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors and staff in a professional manner
- Handle general and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing mail, express post and courier daily
- Setting up and clearing all meeting rooms after meetings
- Organising internal functions, and arranging supplies as required
- Booking travel arrangements for staff as required
Skills & experience required
- Sound communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Advanced MS Office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience as a PA supporting COO / GM team
- Previous experience working with and supporting all aspects of corporate support functions
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels, and the Covid-19 Vaccination Program.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive and highly regarded organisation. Please send your current CV and you MUST include a cover letter outlining why you should be considered for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager’.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!