- Permanent full-time or permanent part-time available
- Mount Barker location
- Aged care facility
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is a large not for profit organisation who are looking or Personal Care Workers for their aged care facility based in Mount Barker.
About the role
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting residents with daily activities such as showering, feeding and toileting
- Maintaining strong relationships with residents and their families
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Demonstrated experience as a Personal Care Worker within aged care
- Flu and Covid vaccinations
- National police clearance
- NDIS clearance or willingness to obtain
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!