Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. This facility is located in Whyalla, SA. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part time and locum hours available
- Caseload – Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc.
- Start date: ASAP
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
What’s on offer:
- $5000 Relocation Bonus $$$!!(T&C’s apply!)
- $80,000- $90,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Team culture is important to us, we have mentorship programs and support systems in place to ensure that our enthusiastic and motivated team!
- One to One training & mentorship
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
To be considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- Current flu vaccine
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Jade – 02 9024 3265
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!