Healthcare Australia (HCA)
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
Their health clinic is based in Melbourne, Victoria and it was established 15 years ago. They are seeking an enthusiastic physiotherapist to join the team. Their multi-disciplinary team comprises of physiotherapists, podiatrists, myotherapists, and a dietitian. They have moved into a brand new purpose built hub with five consultation rooms, an onsite gym and pilates studio. They also provide services from a Leisure Centre with its hydrotherapy pool and gym. Their caseload is busy and extremely varied and the team has been together for many years, is supportive and progressive.
About the Role:
- You will be working alongside highly experienced physiotherapists who will help you grow and develop professionally within this field while working with a friendly and loyal client base.
- The position can be either part time or full time and requires 1 or 2 evening shifts per week and a Saturday rotation.
- Caseload: examination and treatment to rehabilitate and improve people with movement disorders through evidence based or best practice natural methods. The quality of the overall client experience relies heavily on this position due to its service focus.
- Ability to gather information about a patient’s health. The diagnosis and management plan should reflect the patient’s health condition, assessed outcomes and include ongoing review.
- Ability to observe and interpret previous treatments and medical records in order to evaluate medical movement history
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary package (depends on experience)
- Generous remuneration including a retainer and bonus commission, professional mentoring and development
- Supportive environment to help develop a successful career in private practice
- Variety in your role and caseload every day
- Full admin support and uniform tops are provided
- A diverse team that’s committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone with regular social events
To be considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Evidence of post-graduation professional development.
- Extensive experience in private practice and health care systems liaising with patients, referrers and compensable bodies and other health/medical professionals
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]lthcareaustralia.com.au
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!