Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
About the role / case load:
You will be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programmes to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility, helping them to continue living the life they want.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care.
- Falls, balance & strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Full-time (also open to part-time or casual)
- Start date: ASAP
- Facility locations:
- Orange, NSW
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Career development – clear pathways to leadership
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- $1,000 professional development fund
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- $5,000 relocation assistance! (T&Cs apply)
- Access to staff-only rewards & discounts with major retailers including grocery and petrol brands.
What we require from you:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification – Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration or Limited AHPRA registration
- Current Flu Vaccination
- National Police Check (valid within 3 years)
- COVID Vaccination – full dose by 31/10/21
How to apply:
Please email your CV to May Lam at [email protected],
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
Know anyone who might be suited for this role? If you do, reach out to us to secure a $500 referral bonus if you refer a friend who’s successful! T&Cs apply.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!