Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a not for profit, charitable healthcare organisation with private and public hospitals, residential care facilities and independent living villages across Australia. They provide acute and sub-acute care and deliver a range of disability, aged care, and other support services within their facilities and in community. They’re currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join their multidisciplinary team in their acute private hospital with 160 beds located in Tasmania.
About the Role:
- Permanent role but will also accept locum (3 months)
- Full and part-time vacancies
- The part-time vacancy is 0.6 FTE, 3 days / week (Wed – Friday) but there is potentially some flexibility around this!
- ASAP start
- Location: Lenah Valley, TAS
- Caseload: The hospital as a whole consists of the following areas: orthopaedics (mostly elective joint replacements but also foot/ankle/shoulder/elbow surgery and simple trauma), neurosurgical (lumbar and cervical discectomies, laminectomies, fusions, craniotomies, VP shunts), cardiothoracic surgery, Critical Care Unit, Accident and Emergency, Maternity & Women’s Health
- Successful candidates would be covering the orthopaedic ward, so that would be the ideal area of experience, however there is a flexibility to move things around with the rest of the team based on experience / preference of suitable applicants
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: $60,000 – $100,000 dependent on level / experience
- Excellent Salary Packaging
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra annual leave
- Multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, OTs, Speech Pathologists and Dietitians
To be Considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Physiotherapy)
- AHPRA registration
- A current Police Check
- New Graduates welcome to apply for permanent roles
- 2-3 years’ experience in acute hospital setting desirable for locum roles
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!