Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading provider of recruitment, NDIS and Care services and Training.
Our Client :
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation who is committed to community health and to excellence in care for their clients. Who are currently experiencing exponential growth within their allied health division and therefore have a number of fantastic full and part-time positions available across Victoria.
They believe in a positive and passionate workplace and are dedicated to providing all their staff with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience
- Caseload paediatric and youth
- 0.3 EFT (22.8 hours per fortnight – 8.30am to 4.36pm
- The paediatric physiotherapist role provides a holistic approach to health for children aged 0-17, their families/carers and the local community to ensure our clients receive the best outcomes possible
- Experience providing supervision to Grade 1 Physiotherapists, AHA’s and Students
Benefits to you:
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Be part of Health and Wellness Activities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible hours and work arrangements – they understand the importance of work-life balance and a supportive network.
- ADO (Added Day Off) given to full-time workers
- Training and development opportunities so you can experience genuine career progression and a “promote from within” culture.
- Staff recognition program
- The ability to work effectively and with empathy, with people of all ages from varying cultural backgrounds
- Bachelor’s Degree – Physiotherapy (Grade 2)
- AHPRA registration
- A current Victorian driver license.
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to be a Medicare Benefit Scheme provider
- Evidence of immunisation history must be provided prior to confirmed appointment
- Desirable: Previous experience in a community setting
- Must be willing to undertake a satisfactory criminal record check (Police Record Check) from the Australian Federal Police
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, for more information or to apply please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call 02 9024 3221
To see all our role https://healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
Join/refer a friend and receive $500!!!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!