HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a respected not-for-profit organisation providing aged care services in South Australia. Known for their professionalism and reputation for quality, they are a leader in their field, employing over 1400 people across all their state-of-the-art facilities. By creating a great workplace, they support their passionate staff to deliver the best service to their customers.
About the Role:
- Locum full or part-time role
- Permanent Position also available
- ASAP start
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Mobile role – travelling around to different aged care facilities
- Daytime hours available
- Caseload: mobility, assessments, falls, pain management, balance and strength training
- Accommodation provided for the right candidate!
- $44 – $58 per hour plus super
What’s on Offer:
- Excellent salary sacrifice benefits
- Company car (or use your own)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private Health insurance discount
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and friendly multidisciplinary team
To be Considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Physiotherapy)
- AHPRA registration
- Current Police Check
- Current Flu vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Driver’s licence
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!