HCA Allied Health (part of Healthcare Australia) is Australia’s leading allied health service provider in Residential Aged Care. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team nationwide who are inspired and passionate about what they do. ‘Stronger Together’ is our team motto and that’s exactly what we live by. Working together to make a difference in the lives of those we care for is what drives us. Employee satisfaction and a company culture with a ‘celebrate the wins’ focus is at the core of everything we do!
- Consumer centred assessments, therapy and outcomes
- Individualised reablement and restorative interventions
- Pain management, falls prevention and evidenced based exercise programs
- Equipment prescription and safety assessments
Why New Graduates Choose Us
- $500 – $2,000 Joining Bonus – $500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural – T&Cs apply.
- 1 Year New Graduate Program
- Mentorship & training from your personal Senior Therapist Mentor
- Gain experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- $5000 worth of internal professional development including a national calendar with monthly events, and an expansive library of regularly updated learning content for staff to access at any time.
- $1000/year to spend on external professional development
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social catch-ups
- Clear career progression pathways
- Excellent work-life balance
- Working holiday opportunities!
- Meaningful wellbeing and recognition initiatives
- Role variety – work across Residential/Community/Disability
- Perks and discounts at 100s of retailers and service providers
- Flexible start dates
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid!
To Be Considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree – Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered OR registration in progress
- Full working rights in Australia
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current Influenza vaccination
- COVID vaccination
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!