About Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health:
HCA is a leading provider of allied health services in Australia. We provide specialist allied health services in residential aged care, community care and NDIS.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Physiotherapist to join our disability team. Working across the NDIS and insurance setting, you will have the opportunity to assess and treat a range of customers with a variety of neurological conditions and of different ages. You will be provided the opportunity to specialise your skills in an area of your interest.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality assessments and interventions that will greatly assist our clients to stay safe in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
You’ll also have an active role in mentoring, training and providing clinical support to fellow Physiotherapist’s on the team and be involved in guiding and inducting our junior Therapists who are starting their journey in NDIS work.
- Ability to work independently within a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- High level skills in the delivery of clinical supervision and service delivery in the Community or NDIS setting with a sound understanding of relevant legislation and standards of practice.
- Deliver an exceptional level of service and outcome to the organisation’s staff, clients and care recipients.
What’s on offer:
- Location: Adelaide
- Employment type: Full time or part-time contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Monthly phone allowance and laptop supplied
- Paid travel time and mileage between consults
- Flexible working hours – opportunity to work school hours for a better work & family life balance!
- Work from home flexibility – do your report writing from home.
- Supportive and inclusive multidisciplinary team
- Career development – clear progression pathways
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Internal professional development events & leadership programmes
- Yearly PD Fund (internal & external training valued at $5,000 – perm staff only)
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Generous paid leave/ parental leave entitlements – we love seeing our HCA family grow!
- Staff rewards & discounts offered from a variety of brands and retailers, including major grocery and petrol brands.
- Refer a friend to HCA & receive $500!
To be considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 3 Years Experience working in the community or NDIS setting
- National Police Check dated before 1/2/21 or NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current Flu/ Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to May Lam at [email protected],
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
If you have a friend who you think would be a great fit for the role, get in touch and receive a $500 referral bonus if they’re successful!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!