Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a predominant MSK and Sports Physiotherapy private practice, based in regional South Australia, nestled between the beautiful Flinders ranges. They have three clinics and a head office in Port Augusta.
About the Role:
- ASAP start
- Full / part time hours
- FIFO option available with accommodation
- $40 – $50 per hour (rate depends on experience)
– MSK, DVA clients
– SA prison – in house physiotherapy
– Mine-site physiotherapy
– Pilates, dry needling
– Exercise classes – hydrotherapy
– Gym and Rehab services etc.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: $75 -$120k (depending on experience) plus commission structure
- Allied Staff on the team: 7
- Generous PD budget
- Travel and accommodation assistance
- Work car for travel in between locations
- FIFO option with a flight budget to travel from Adelaide and work 2-3 days and return
- Open to limited registered Physiotherapists!
**Sponsorship opportunities available for the right candidate!
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Maureen Higgins on 02 9024 3221 or simply email [email protected]
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!