The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been at the forefront of the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early this year.
- Consumer centred assessments, therapy and outcomes
- Individualised reablement and restorative interventions
- Falls prevention and evidenced based exercise programs
- Equipment prescription and safety assessments
- Community and NDIS referrals, as little or as many as you like! you tell us your ideal split (shadowing and ongoing support provided)
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services, and deliver best practice training. At HCA, employee happiness is at the core of everything we do. Our fantastic company culture and a strong focus on staff wellbeing is what sets us apart from the rest!
All levels of limited registered therapists welcome to apply!
Why Allied Health Clinicians Choose HCA
- Receive joining bonus ($500 metro, $1,000 regional and $2,000 rural T&C’s apply)
- National professional development calendar with monthly events
- A warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events
- Clear career progression opportunities
- $5,000 worth of professional development (internal & external)
- Above award salaries.
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements!
- Permanent and locum positions are available nationally (QLD, WA, NT, VIC, NSW, SA, ACT, TAS) giving you the opportunity to work in your local area or see the country with regional working holidays
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Flexible start dates
- We love employing your mates – refer and get paid! (T&C apply)
To Be Considered
- Recognized tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected] or call 0290243286
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!