HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a virtual clinic that provides engaging treatments without having to leave home. Their licensed therapists work remotely using Virtual Reality headset that they provide, to optimize the treatment in real time.
About the role
- Candidate needs to be based in VIC
- Full-time hours ideal but open to part-time adult and paediatric
- Caseload: patients 10 years’ old and upwards.
- Do initial assessments with clients if client is suitable for virtual treatment, they then post the client a headset so the Physio can carry out the virtual treatment.
- Working hours min 4.30pm to 7.30pm must be able to work until 7.30pm but can start treatment before 4.30pm
What’s on offer
- Salary $75,000 – $80,000
- This role is suited to physios who want to give their own body a break, who don’t want to travel, want to WFH due to living with someone vulnerable/or have commitments at home
To be considered
- AHPRA registered
- Tertiary qualification – Physiotherapy
- Current Police check
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!