HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the role:
A hybrid private practice and rehab style role in HCA’s Wellness Centre, working with a range of private and group clientele. A wonderful opportunity with an autonomous and broad clinical scope, cementing yourself as a specialist in gerontological physiotherapy.
You will need to be a caring & committed physio, with excellent communication skills, a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with clients. You will work as the primary practitioner in HCA’s Wellness Centre, a fantastic opportunity to consolidate your career as a leader and specialist in the gerontological field. A broad range of cases and a challenging clinical scope awaits with an abundance of internal support and career progression opportunities with HCA’s expansive national opportunities.
- Full time position
- Caseload – Private clients, exercise classes, rehab.
- Standard business hours, no more getting home after dark!
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
- Salary offering (depends on experience)
What’s on offer:
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- $5,000 annual professional development fund
- One to One training & mentorship
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development and social events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!