HCA is a leading provider of allied health services in Australia. We provide specialist allied health services in residential aged care, community care and NDIS.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist/Osteopath with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Flexible working hours
- Multiple locations Adelaide metro, regional and rural SA
- Flexible start date
- Locum, permanent and casual positions available
What’s on offer:
- $500 metro, $1,000 regional or $2,000 rural Joining/Referral Bonus!!(T&C’s apply!)
- $67,800 to $90,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Team culture is important to us, we have mentorship programs and support systems in place to ensure that our enthusiastic and motivated team!
- All levels of experience welcome.
- One-year new graduate program – created with graduate clinicians in mind, our graduate program will give all new allied health professionals the confidence and tools to step into your career with HCA confidently!
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Generous parental leave
- Internal professional development events
To be considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Students due to graduate, welcome to apply
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current Flu vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Full working rights
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: Team Leader Maureen Higgins [email protected] / Recruitment Consultant [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Jade – 02 9024 3265/Maureen 02 9024 3221
Visit our website https://healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!