Due to extensive growth, we are now seeking a full-time (or part-time) Podiatrist in Melbourne.
You won’t be alone, our therapy coordination team & Podiatry Manager (Melinda Carter) will make sure you know when and where to be.
About Healthcare Australia – Allied Health
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
- Start date: ASAP
- Full-time (open to part-time or casual)
- Locations: Melbourne, VIC
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups such as the elderly and those with increased risk of diabetic foot complications
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to staff and carers
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff.
- Realistic patient load
What’s in it for you?
- We offer some of the most competitive salaries in the industry – above Award pay rates!
- Fun and supportive team culture
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Internal professional development events
- $1,000 professional development fund
- $1,500 joining bonus! (T&Cs apply)
What you’ll need:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications – Podiatry
- Full set of instruments, autoclave and consumables – Negotiable
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Flu Vaccination
- COVID Vaccination – first dose by 16/9/21
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation regarding this role please contact May on 02 8330 4451 or please apply by sending your CV or resume to [email protected]
Refer a friend and receive $1,500!
If you don’t think you’re suited for this role but know someone who might be – please reach out to us and we’ll thank you with a $1,500 referral bonus if they’re successful!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!