HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a fast-growing private practice with Psychologists qualified in health, clinical, rehabilitation, family, child and couple’s psychology. By providing focused therapy to address client’s concerns, they have a proven track record of achieving results with a wide range of presenting issues. They offer therapies for depression, stress, anxiety, mood disorders, chronic pain and many more conditions.
About the role
- Location: Glenelg East, SA
- 1x General and 2x Clinical Psychologists
- Start date: September 2021
- Full or part-time (a min. of 10 hrs over 2 days a week)
- Salary or sub-contracting
- May consider telehealth, but not 1st preference
What’s on offer
- Working with other professionals that are members of Australia Psychological Society and Colleges of Clinical and Developmental Psychology
- Referrals come from 300 GPs they have established relationships with, NDIS, Medicare and Workcover.
To be considered
- Tertiary qualification – Psychology
- Full AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Professional bodies memberships highly regarded
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!