Are you looking for the next move in your recruitment career or seeking an entry or mid-level recruitment role? Are you looking for a business partnering role instead of an administrative role?
Apply now to join the largest healthcare recruitment solutions providers and the fastest growing industry in Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements and option to work from home 2 days/week
- Competitive commission structure
- Ongoing development & exceptional career opportunities
- Supportive and energetic team culture
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider, with operations in every state and territory. HCA is an organisation which strives for excellence in service delivery, in compliance and in the treatment of our staff and clients. Above all we believe in the delivery of superior support staff to those who are most in need of care or who are most vulnerable. As an employer, HCA has a strong reputation in promoting from within and recognising hard work.
Our NSW Recruitment Hub is rapidly transforming and searching for an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to become an integral member of a team of dedicated, candidate-focused individuals. In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating the end-to-end recruitment of our casual workforce comprising of Disability, Youth or Home Care workers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advertising, recruiting, inducting and the compliant registration of suitable candidates
- Working closely with our operations team to provide customer service excellence and compliance
- Maintaining a portfolio of candidates and ensure the successful delivery of recruitment initiatives to fulfill client requirement
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment position; preferably in with experience in either Communities, Healthcare or Recruitment sector is highly desirable
- High Attention to detail
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong belief in great customer service/experiences
- Confident and clear communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft software and databases
We are a people-centric business with core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation, and sustainability being the heart and soul of what we deliver to our clients, candidates, and end user participants. A truly fantastic, fun culture permeates HCA. Outstanding office facilities and central city location close to transport hubs await!
The successful candidate will receive attractive remuneration, incentives, and the opportunity to further their career with a healthcare market leader. If you’d like to join a team of hard-working professionals who are passionate about what they do, then HCA is for you.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
It a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions please or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!