Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nursing staff, aged care workers and medical specialist placements in Australia with operations in every state and territory.
Do you want to join us in ensuring that everyone has access to the right type of healthcare, at the right time?
If making a difference matters to you – you’ll love working with us! Every day we improve the lives of thousands of Australians. Our work brings positivity and possibility.
We offer a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to further your career and to empower you to reach your full potential.
Does this sound like your next career move?
About the role
Located in our Adelaide office, we have an immediate need for a Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join our Nursing recruitment team.
Your role will be focused on administration, recruitment and customer service, supporting our valued work force.
In this role, you will manage the placement of temporary nurses at all levels and across specialities into public and private hospitals and aged care facilities.
- Facilitating the end-to-end recruitment of our casual workforce with a focus on Nurses and Care workers. You will work closely with key stakeholders across multiple divisions to develop staffing pools for HCA that meet our customers’ needs
- Develop and manage the recruitment process through attraction, sourcing, screening, and qualifying candidates, ensuring they meet compliance requirements, organising and conducting interviews
- Provide advice to candidates on training and compliance requirements
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies, and procedures
- Data entry of candidates to internal database
- Exceptional presentation, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- PC literacy
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing markets
- Initiative, flexibility, and strong attention to detail
- Client oriented, with the ability to focus on and achieve targets within deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace and multi-task
- Team Player
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally gained from a healthcare environment, preferred but not required
This is a hands-on role with plenty of support, with the ultimate objective of improving our talent sourcing. It is expected that you will ensure a high standard of customer service in all aspects of your role, internally and externally. You will be well rewarded for your input with a competitive remuneration.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
To learn more about HCA:
This is an opportunity to make your mark. Please send your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience directly through this website.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!