Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a specialist healthcare staffing and workforce management company, providing agency staffing recruitment services, workforce management solutions, vocational training and continuing professional development courses. We are proud to play an active role in our nation’s health and wellbeing as we touch the lives of over 35,000 Aussies every day.
About the role:
Initially based in our Sydney CBD offices, we are expanding our services to the Sutherland region and are looking for a passionate and engaged individual to join our Nursing team in a 360 Recruitment role to drive our recruitment and client needs in the region.
The role is responsible for the effective management of the recruitment function for Healthcare Australia’s Nursing division in the Sutherland region and includes applicant attraction and retention, managing customer relationships, and ensuring best in class recruitment processes are maintained. You will be liaising with internal and external shareholders to develop and implement processes that ensure efficient use of staff resources and successful fulfilment of client demand to filled shifts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build applicant/talent pools by collaborating with educational institutions, job drives, media, internet, other providers or by other creative methods.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Place new and existing candidates into work placements
- Contribute towards the growth and development of new business via reverse marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage operational administration, including daily inbound and outbound client and candidate calls, database updates etc.
- Pre-interview and evaluate candidates in readiness for placement, ensuing the assessment of an applicant’s knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes are in line with client requirements
- Provide monthly report on candidate pools and effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Maintain positive customer feedback
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Healthcare industry and/or labour hire experience and knowledge
- Customer relationship management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate PC literacy- MS Office
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
- Healthcare, NDIS and/or rostering experience will be highly regarded
- Successfully developed and maintained business relationships
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work-life balance
- Achievable monthly bonus opportunities
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
It a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!