Healthcare Australia (HCA), services the healthcare industry throughout Australia, with various divisions including the offices located throughout Queensland. We are responsible for providing the highest quality nursing staff solutions, to hospitals and aged care facilities across the State.
About the role
Located in our Gold Coast/Brisbane office we have an immediate need for a quality recruitment consultant resourcer to join our team and focus on our Brisbane Metro Region. This position has a pathway to becoming a full recruitment consultant down the track.
Your role will be focused on assisting the recruitment team to onboard nurses throughout the Brisbane metro area. In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment process assisting our top performing recruitment consultants. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop skills in a very specific market and onboard the best people in the nursing profession.
In addition, you will be part of a successful team developing the business through superior customer service with our candidates. This permanent role is located in Gold Coast/Brisbane and requires you to work a 38-hour week, Monday to Friday.
This is a hands-on role with plenty of support, with the ultimate objective of improving our talent sourcing. It is expected that you will ensure a high standard of customer service in all aspects of your role and you will be well rewarded for your input with a competitive remuneration.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates
- Follow a well developed and successful recruitment process
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Effectively utilising our database and systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate PC literacy- MS Office
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national and international organisation
- Close, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!