Healthcare Australia (HCA), services the healthcare industry throughout Australia, with various divisions including the Brisbane Nursing branch. We are responsible for providing the highest quality nursing staff solutions, to hospitals and aged care facilities across Brisbane
About the role
Located in our Woollongabba office, we have an immediate need for a quality allocations and recruitment consultant to join our team.
Your role will be focused on administration, recruitment, and customer service, supporting our valued work force.
In this role, you will manage the placement of temporary nurses at all levels and across specialities into public and private hospitals.
In addition, you will help develop and grow the business through superior customer service with our candidates and clients. This permanent role is located in Woollongabba and requires you to work a 38-hour week, Monday to Friday, with 7.30am or 10am shift start.
This is a hands-on role with plenty of support, with the ultimate objective of improving our talent sourcing. It is expected that you will ensure a high standard of customer service in all aspects of your role, internally and externally. You will be well rewarded for your input with a competitive remuneration.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Place new and existing candidates into suitable booked shifts
- Contribute towards the growth and development of new business via reverse marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage operational administration, including daily inbound and outbound client and candidate calls, client bookings and database updates etc.
- Strong client service and relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate PC literacy- MS Office
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
- Healthcare, NDIS and/or rostering experience will be highly regarded
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national and international organisation
- Close, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels and COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
Interested please apply to [email protected] or call Tania on 0426 266 054 for a confidential discussion
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!