Healthcare Australia (HCA), Australia’s No.1 agency, is seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our team for casual work. Demand available through a variety of Hospitals and Facilities in the Melbourne’s CBD. Shifts available every day of the week!
Great opportunities to support Victoria’s Hospital’s and Facilities that have been affected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support during COVID-19 pandemic
- Mental Health
- Accurately recording information and updating paperwork
- Casual & flexible shifts available
- Immediate Start
- Full PPE provided
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12 month experience working as Registered Mental Health Nurse
- 2 relevant clinical references from a manager/supervisor
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check or willing to obtain
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Must have an Australian Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transport (own car preferred)
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Opportunities to further develop your Clinical and Management skills
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts – we have your shifts first time, every time!
- Variety of shifts availability with the flexibility of choosing when you work
- With our easy to use eHCA app you can view and confirm shifts and easily submit your timesheets.
- We offer the choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of working a shift.
- To reward you for all your hard work, we offer unbeatable Bonus & Incentive Programs
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 687 737
One of our friendly staff will take you through a simple and easy recruitment process.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!