About the role:
Healthcare Australia have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a detention centre in Villawood. As Mental Health Nurse , you will provide care to clients within your scope of practice.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay rates (rates dependant on experience)
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Professional development opportunities
- Support the facilitation and provision of quality nursing services which are consistent with contemporary standards and evidence-informed practice
- Liaise closely with health care professionals across many disciplines
- Document individualised plans of care
- Provide accurate and timely documentation
Successful candidates will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in mental health nursing
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Stacie on 04 6042 5463 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!