Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest national healthcare recruitment solutions provider. With a large client base, we endeavor to ensure we have enough work to go around! We pride ourselves on valuing our employees by supporting and encouraging them, every step of the way! Our company strives for excellence in all we do and to help us along, we need people like you!
Role and Experience of RM
– A current AHPRA registration
– 12 months experience and demonstrated competence in Midwifery
For overseas residents; we require you to have completed your IRON program and engaged in paid work for at least 12 months in Australia/New Zealand.
Benefits of working with Healthcare Australia
– Shifts available in Geelong at a wide range of Public & Private facilities including; AM, PM & ND
– Flexibility to decide when and where you work
– Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of a shift
– Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Free Criminal Record Check
– Free Uniforms
– Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
– Easy to use eHCA app – update availability, self-allocate option & electronic time sheets
– Unbeatable bonus & incentive schemes Refer a Friend & Ca$h4Hours$
Earn points and cash out with Healthcare Australia’s CA$H4Hours$ Rewards Program!
Earn points for every hour you work and cash out every time you reach 500 pts.* for $500!! – Remember 1 pt = $1.
*Terms and conditions apply. See here for full detail https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/cash-for-hours/
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 03 5201 8050.
One of our friendly staff will take you through a simple and easy recruitment process.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!