About the role
- You will assist with the provision of professional high quality midwifery care to all patients.
- You will assess individual patient needs, you will plan, implement or coordinate appropriate service delivery from a range of accepted options.
- You will also provide health education, counselling and rehabilitation programs to improve the health outcomes of individual patients or groups
- Consolidating your knowledge and skills, you will develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience
- maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with all members of the health care team
- You will review decisions, assessments and recommendations from less experienced Registered Midwives
- You are a passionate midwife with excellent people skills and thrive on the challenge of providing patients with the highest standard of care.
- You are required to have at least 12 months relevant experience within the Midwifery field,
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Midwife by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate in nursing and midwifery.
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Our recruitment team is waiting to hear from you!
To apply, contact Will on 0428 449 158 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!