Provide a high quality of care to our clients in hospitals across the Gold Coast.
Benefits of HCA:
- Flexibility to work around your family, work, or study
- Free uniform, ID badge and training provided
- Rapid onboarding process – pending correct documentation, police check and competency completion
- Largest nursing agency supplying ALL Public and Private facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for iPhone/Android – Manage your shifts/availabilities on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more paper to worry about
- Great hourly rates and weekly pay
- Travelling? We have branches across Australia!
- MINIMUM 12 months of recent experience in acute A&E in Australia or reciprocal country (New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK and Ireland)
- Provide 2 recent clinical referees from Accident and Emergency
- Available for AM/PM/ND Shifts
- Available minimum 2 shifts a week (Monday – Friday)
- IV Medication competent an advantage
- Evidence of immunity to Hep B, MMR, Varicella & Pertussis (within 10 years)
- Must be APHRA registered
Rewards Program: CA$H4HOUR$ earn points for every hour you work. Cash them out after you reach 500 points (1 point = $1) the more you work, the more you earn!
CLICK ON APPLY or email your updated CV with x 2 recent clinical referees to our Recruitment Team at gc[email protected]
Please note: Only suitable and experienced candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!