Healthcare Australia are actively working with a Leading NFP Provider who are seeking Permanent FT/PT/CASUAL Registered Nurses to assist clients in their state of the art home based in Bli Bli
Benefits on offer:
- Leading NFP Aged Care Provider
- Competitive Salary
- $ Relocation assistance!
- Flexible work opportunities
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the new aged care standards
- Proven knowledge of best practice in Dementia and Palliative Care
- Be able to promote a positive culture that embraces the values of this provider
- Be able to mentor, coach and share your clinical knowledge within the team.
- Ensure compliance at all levels and a sound knowledge of the accreditation process.
- Liaise with other allied health consultants and Medical staff
- Carry out assessments and develop Care Plans for new residents and those coming in for respite to ensure it is a positive transition and a welcoming experience.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 1 year paid Australian experience
- Australian work rights
- Current Police check
- 2022 Flu Vaccination
- COVID Vaccine
Click Apply today or call Danni on 02 90243271 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!