Healthcare Australia is actively working with a Leading NFP Provider who is seeking Permanent FT/PT Registered Nurses in their Aged Care facility in Gympie.
Benefits on offer:
- Leading NFP Aged Care Provider
- Competitive Salary
- $ Relocation assistance!
- $15,900 Salary packaging
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the new aged care standards
- Proven knowledge of best practices in Dementia and Palliative Care
- Be able to promote a positive culture that embraces the values of this provider
- Be able to mentor, coach, and share your clinical knowledge within the team.
- Ensure compliance at all levels and sound knowledge of the accreditation process.
- Liaise with other allied health consultants and medical staff
- Carry out assessments and develop Care Plans for new residents and those coming in for respite to ensure it is a positive transition and a welcoming experience.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 1 year of paid Australian experience
- Australian work rights
- Current Police check
- 2022 Flu Vaccination
- COVID Vaccine
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Click Apply today or call Danni on 02 90243271 or 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!