*** MUST HAVE AHPRA REGISTRATION ***
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint Registered Nurses on a permanent full-time or part-time basis to their aged care facilities in Tasmania!!
- Salary up to $52ph
- Sponsorship available
- Up to $4000 relocation assistance
- Accommodation assistance
- $15900 salary packaging
- Free on site parking
- 6 weeks holiday
Available in the following locations:
- South Hobart
- Regional Tasmania
- A strong understating of aged care standards
- Proven knowledge of best practice in Dementia and Palliative Care
- Be able to promote a positive culture that embraces the values of this provider
- Be able to mentor, coach and share your clinical knowledge within the team.
- Ensure compliance at all levels and a sound knowledge of the accreditation process.
- Liaise with other allied health consultants and Medical staff
- Carry out assessments and develop Care Plans for new residents and those coming in for respite to ensure it is a positive transition and a welcoming experience.
- Bachelor of Nursing or Diploma of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Police and NDIS clearances (or willing to obtain)
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through the recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Sonia Nurun on 0488 444 387 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!