As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing safe and quality nursing care in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia registration standards, the RN Competency standards and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Professional Practice Guidelines and to practice and promote continuous improvement and a culture of learning and evidence-based practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills relevant to post-operative nursing, especially in the areas of Orthopaedics, Urology and General Surgery.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work flexibly within a team environment.
- Ability to organise workloads, prioritise, delegate and meet timelines,
- Knowledge of and experience in risk management and quality improvement
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Basic computer literacy.
- Great salary packaging options
- Positions will be offered on a full time and part time basis with contracted hours to be negotiated with successful candidates.
- Unique and competitive overseas relocation assistance offered (if required)
- Opportunities for post-graduate support for your chosen career path and interest
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Megan McDowell on 0409 675 106 or [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!