Make a true difference to each client by promoting independence!
HCA are working in partnership with a leading NDIS provider looking for Registered Nurse Disability Support Workers for three of their residential locations across Northern Sydney ready to start ASAP. They pride themselves on the passion their staff holds for the NDIS space. They are truly committed to being client focused and working as a team.
- FT and PT roles available
- Casual roles
- Salary Packaging
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strong supportive team
- Flexible hours
- North Ryde, Summer Hill and Mcguire Park Location
To be considered:
- AHPRA Registered as a Registered Nurse
- WWWC Check
- At least 1 year experience within community/ NDIS /Aged Care/ Hospitals
- NSW Drivers Licence
- Experience within residential disability services (Highly Desirable)
- Willing to complete police check and NDIS Check
For more information contact Stacie on 0460 425 463 or email [email protected]
Or click APPLY today!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!