- Permanent full-time
- Adelaide inner south
- Large national organisation
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint a Registered Nurse – Documentation to work within their aged care facility based in Adelaide’s inner southern suburbs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete comprehensive assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Maintaining and conducting funding assessments while identifying opportunities to maximise funding
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Participate in and contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment
- Develop working relationships with residents, families and co-workers
- Ensure high quality assessments and care plans are completed in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Educate, mentor and support with accurate reporting and documentation
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a Registered Nurse position within aged care
- Ability to build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!