IMMEDIATE need for a suitably qualified and experienced Hotel Health Team Manager. In this full-time role, located in the CBD, you will be responsible for providing sound inspiration and leadership to your team, with a strong focus on maintaining the high standards of infection control practises.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Oversee all aspects of the HCA Health Team within the hotel quarantine facility, from supervising staff to monitoring resident care.
- Handle all supervisory duties for your team – set work schedules, delegate assignments, assign tasks and managing employee performance within established employee contractual requirements, including the adherence to HCA policies and procedures.
- Use your expertise and experience to elevate the skills of you team
- Establish high standards of care for residents through the application of the HCA Hotel Quarantine Operations Manual and CQV Operating Instructions.
- Ensure clear communication between parties is maintained to support the delivery of services.
- Free Parking
- Free meal provided to all HCA staff every shift
- Reimbursed for off-day test
- Paid orientation and training
- Unique experiencing working in a multi-disciplinary team of health practitioners to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- 4+ years’ experience within a clinical environment
- Minimum one year of experience in a role providing leadership and people management
- The ability to identify, engage and influence key stakeholders to deliver business objectives
- A quality and risk focused approach to decision making
If this is the role for you, please hit the APPLY button now! Your application must include a cover letter and resume. If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Lucy O’Brien on [email protected] or for a confidential discussion on 03 8639 5314
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!