Why Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nurses, midwives, aged care workers, doctors, allied health professionals and medical specialists in Australia. With over 14 offices Australia wide as well as New Zealand and the UK we pride ourselves on quality staff and reputation.
You will become a valued staff member of an employer of choice and utilise your great nursing skills across multiple facilities in the area. No day will ever be the same. Experience our great culture and values:
- HCA priority to book over other agencies
- Preferred supplier agreements with many national healthcare groups
- Work Life Balance – YOU choose when you work
- Competitive pay rates and flexible pay options
- Only agency to offer 24-hour QUICKPAY
- FREE education and upskill annually
- FREE criminal history checks
- FREE Uniform
- Work across ANY of our locations in Australia
- Ca$h 4 Hour$ and Refer a friend incentive programs
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 2 years experience in your specialty area within Australia or a reciprocal country
- Rights to work in Australia
- 2 contactable clinical references from a line manager
- Up-to-date immunisation records (desired), Flu Vax essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. English must be your first or second language
- You will have a caring attitude and ability to build a strong rapport with patients/residents
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to work for the leading and largest Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia please contact Renay on 02 4952 4877 or submit your CV to [email protected]
***Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!