Healthcare Australia (HCA), Australia’s No.1 agency, is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with acute experience to join our team for regular work in Epping!
On-going regular shifts caring for patients with COVID-19.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your shifts today – Join Healthcare Australia!
Great opportunity with an allowance of $60 per shift!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Acute ward work
- Working with COVID-19 patients
- Immediate Start
- Full PPE provided
- A passion for delivery high quality care!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12 month recent experience working as Registered Nurse in a hospital
- 2 relevant clinical references from a manager/supervisor
- Current AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check or willing to obtain
- Fully vaccinated with COVID-19 Vaccination
- Current Flu Vaccine
- Must have an Australian Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transport (own car preferred)
- Allowance of $60 per shift
- Variety of shifts availability with the flexibility of choosing when you work
- Easy to use eHCA app you can view and confirm shifts and easily submit your timesheets.
- We offer the choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of working a shift.
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Opportunities to further develop your Clinical and Management skills
- To reward you for all your hard work, we offer unbeatable Bonus & Incentive Programs
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 687 737
One of our friendly staff will take you through a simple and easy recruitment process.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!